Available Load Weight
Tilting Moment Torque
Coresun Drive Equipment Changzhou Co., Ltd. Slewing drives function with standard worm technology, in which the worm on the horizontal shaft acts as the driver for the gear. The rotation of the horizontal screw turns a gear about an axis perpendicular to the screw axis. This combination reduces the speed of the driven member and also multiplies its torque; increasing it proportionally as the speed decreases. The speed ratio of shafts depends upon the relation of the number of threads on the worm to the number of teeth in the worm wheel or gear.
For slewing drive, there are nine (9) different sizes available from 3" to 25" with more than 60 models to meet both regular and precise tracking requirements in PV, CPV and solar thermal power tracking fields.
2. We devote ourselves to the R &D of customized slewing bearing with high precision,special purpose and requirements.
3. With abundant raw materials and high production efficiency, the company can supply products to customers as quickly as possible and shorten the time for customers to wait for products.
4. Our internal quality control includes first inspection, mutual inspection, in-process quality control and sampling inspection to ensure product quality. The company has complete testing equipment and advanced testing method.
5. Strong after-sales service team, timely solve customer problems, to provide customers with a variety of services.
6. Delivery Time: 7 days after
7. Warranty Time: 5 years
8. ISO and CE certificate for quality guarantee
Coresun Drive processes the metallography detection to check the material and organization structure of worm shaft,slewing gear and casting housing.
Coresun Drive testing reports for slewing bearing,worm shaft and finished slewing drive
Coresun Drive slewing drive gear motor with 24VDC motor is certificated by CE
It is sincerely looking forward to cooperating with you for and providing you the best quality product & service with all of our heart!